From Tuscany to Sicily, Italy has a food-oriented culture. From its al dente pastas, to its extra virgin olive oils, to its fine gourmet cheeses, Italy can’t be beat for its culinary diversity and excellence. Our Italian Gift Basket brings home a sampling of this great nation’s most exquisite foods. Items included are:
- Provolone Piccante: Sharp! We love this Piccante version, which is rarely available in the US and much more interesting than the mild Provolone most Americans have come to know. (8 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola: The authentic Gorgonzola, imported from the Lombardy region. Delicious served the Italian way (drizzled with honey), it is a real treat for connoisseurs. (8 oz)
- Pecorino Toscano: A truly wonderful sheeps’ milk cheese from Tuscany. (8 oz)
- Olive Tapenade by Conserve Della Nonne The Green Olive Tapenade is extremely tasty on hors d’oeuvres or with breadsticks. (6.7 oz)
- Crostini Tuscan Crackers: All-natural Italian flatbreads perfect for cheese. (3.8 oz)
- Cantuccini Biscotti: The classic after-dinner biscotti, these Cantuccinis from Tuscany are well known for their elongated oval shape and utter crispiness.
- Sliced Italian Prosciutto: A pre-sliced, succulent, fruity Italian ham. (3 oz)
- Profiteroles by Solo Italia: Delicate pastry puffs filled with vanilla custard and covered with fine chocolate. Made in Milan. (3 oz)
- Tiramisu by Solo Italia: The most classic of all Italian desserts, prepared for you following a traditional local recipe. (3 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.